Dear CMU faculty, staff and students,
There will be a 4-day holiday from April 2-5. To reduce the odds of epidemic outbreak, please comply with the following notices:
- Make sure to report your health condition to the CMU Health Report System every day. If you feel unwell (fever or respiratory symptoms) or you are confirmed with COVID-19, please do report to the CMU prevention line immediately.
- All CMU members are not allowed to go abroad during the holiday, unless with special permission. Please try to avoid going to crowded places. In addition, it is recommended that you turn on the GPS function of your mobile phone and record your activity history; so that it would be possible to trace your activity history in case of a contact history investigation with any confirmed case.
- Participation in assembly activities must be carefully evaluated and please be fully aware of the information of the participants, venue condition, and potential risks. It is advised to avoid crowd gathering and participate in activities until the epidemic ends.
- Please try to avoid making contact with family and friends returning from abroad, especially those need to undergo home quarantine, home isolation, or self-health management. If you have made contact with family members or friends who are under home quarantine or isolation during the holiday, please do report to either the CMU prevention measure contact person, the Health Center, or the Campus Security. Moreover, according to the resolution of the 41th meeting of the CMU Epidemic Prevention Team, please start a 14-day Self-Health Monitoring (same as the schedule of home quarantine or isolation person) and do not come to the campus (students can apply for the Epidemic Leave). During Self-Health Monitoring period, do not leave home unless unnecessary. If you really have to go out, be sure to wear a mask all the time. At the same time, be sure to check your body temperature twice a day and report your condition here: https://forms.gle/dLJDSegHdTLcTHU79 for the follow-up health monitoring measures. If you have respiratory symptoms such as fever or cough, please report to the prevention measure contact person or call the prevention line, and seek for medical treatment as soon as possible.
- If you are under home quarantine, home isolation, or self-health management, you are not allowed to leave home nor to invite any friends to your home.
A successful epidemic prevention work relies on cooperation from each one of us. Please do cooperate and comply with the above regulation. Thank you for your cooperation and effort to protect the health of all CMU members and our family.
Reminder: If any concealment is found, one may be penalized according to the related CMU regulations.
Prevention Measure Contact Person: Class Service Crew Leader or Department Office
Taichung Campus-Health Center: 04-2205-3366 ext. 1250、1258
Beigang Campus-Student Affairs Office: 05-7833039 ext. 1109、1200
Taichung Campus Security: 04-22022205 (24 hr available)
Beigang Campus Security: 05-7832020 (24 hr available)