2. 目前各縣市已公布敦睦艦隊確診者足跡，若您收到疫情警示的細胞簡訊，表示您曾和武漢肺炎確診個案同時位於同一地點，須主動通報學校 (https://forms.gle/sWHdQQtoHaKL4inz7)，並請您近期內採遠距教學或自主線上學習為主，若需入校請全程配戴口罩。如有發燒、呼吸道症狀、味嗅覺喪失、不明腹瀉等症狀，立即通知健康中心，不可到校上班、上課。
Dear CMU members,
The Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) has reported 24 confirmed COVID-19 cases from the navy’s “Friendship Flotilla”. In order to protect the health of CMU members and our families, we ask you to comply with the following regulations:
- If you have ever had contact with members from the Friendship Flotilla, please DO report to the prevention measure contact person or prevention hotline. In addition, according to the 50th meeting of the CMU Epidemic Prevention Team, please start a 14-day Self-Health Management as from the day of contact (the same schedule as the flotilla personnel that you had contact with). During the Self-Health Management period, do not come to the campus (students can apply for the Epidemic Leave), and do not leave home unless necessary. If you really need to go out, be sure to wear a mask all the time.
- So far, all the counties have released footprints of the confirmed cases. If you have received a public warning message from CECC, it indicates that you have been at the same location during the same period of time with a flotilla confirmed case. If this happens, please do report to the university (https://forms.gle/sWHdQQtoHaKL4inz7). Also, start to use the on-line courses for your learning recently. If you need to enter the campus, please do wear a mask all the time. In case you suffer from symptoms like fever, respiratory syndrome, loss of senses of taste and smell, unexplained diarrhea, please report to the CMU Health Center and do not come to the campus for work or classes.
- Be sure to report your body temperature and health condition on the CMU Self-Health Monitoring System. If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, unexplained diarrhea, or loss of sense of smell and taste, please do report to the prevention measure contact person or call the prevention hotline, and seek for medical treatment as soon as possible. Campus virus prevention relies on each one of us. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
- A reminder: If any concealment is found, one may be penalized according to the related CMU regulations. Moreover, for this coming Labor’s day holiday on May 1, please also avoid going to crowded places or popular tourist spots. The virus prevention is a long-term battle. Thank you very much for your cooperation and effort for a safe campus.
Prevention Measure Contact Person: Class Service Crew Leader or Department Office
Taichung Campus-Health Center: 04-2205-3366 ext. 1250、1258
Beigang Campus-Student Affairs Office: 05-7833039 ext. 1109、1200
Taichung Campus Security: 04-22022205 (24 hr available)
Beigang Campus Security: 05-7832020 (24 hr available)
China Medical University Cares About You!