教務處、 研究生事務處 敬啟
New Measures for Teaching and COVID-19 Prevention Starting from the 10th Week (April 25, 2022) of Spring Semester 2022
Due to the high incidence of COVID-19 recently, CMU will initiate the flexible teaching measures for all classes based on the previously announced teaching mode and experience as follows:
- Instructors shall come to the classroom to deliver lectures, record the lectures and upload the recorded lectures to the Moodle System or other online learning platforms. Students who are unable to attend the class in person (e.g. international students who haven’t arrived in Taiwan, students under quarantine or self-isolation, or other special conditions) can learn the lectures online.
- For the “lecture or lab courses” with over 80 enrolled students, students should take turns to attend the classes in person. Instructors should assign students to take turns to attend the classes in person or learn the lectures online on alternate weeks. For example: Students with an odd ID shall attend the classes in person on odd weeks, and then learn the lectures online on alternate weeks; and vice versa.
- For the potential contact tracing, instructors should do the roll call in class.
- All lab PIs should strictly follow the COVID-19 prevention measures. Please do not ask lab members who are under quarantine or self-isolation to come to the lab. All lab PIs should keep the lab attendance record.
- It is mandatory to wear a medical mask all the time in class. No food or drink is allowed in class.
Office of Academic Affairs and Office of Graduate Student Affairs